Monday, October 4, 2010

My House In Connemara

I live in a fairly large subdivision called Connemara. However, in my opinion my house is the best house in the neighborhood.  Of course I'm a little bias, but I have legitimate reasons of why my house is hands down the best in the neighborhood.  First, my house has a gigantic front yard.  This comes in handy when my dad, my brother, and I want to bond by throwing the football or play baseball.  The only bad aspect of having a big yard is that the person that must cut the yard spends more time than cutting a regular sized lawn.

The inside of my house consists of two floors, three bathrooms and five bedrooms.  Most of the time I am in one of the extra bedrooms because they are where I keep my video games and school work.  Nevertheless, you will never find in one room for long because of all the activities inside the house.  For example, we have two wide screen tv's with surround sound, a basketball goal, large patio, and last but not least great interior designing.



No comments:

Post a Comment