Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My Family And Friends

If there are people who I would do anything for at anytime of the day, they would be my family and friends. These people mean the world to me.  Anytime I have ever have an opporitunity to go home I do because I miss them so much.  No matter where I am at the moment, when I am with my family I feel that sense that I am at home.  Just hearing the pokemon theme song makes me think of my little brother.  He plays pokemon like his life depended on it.  He loves playing all games but pokemon is by far his favorite.  I always go to him for advice of what game I should get next. 

Unlike most kids my age I never wanted to get out of the house because I didnt like my parents. I got out of the house because it was wise move in my development of becoming independent.  However, I constantly ask my parents for advice and what I could do to improve myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment