Sunday, November 14, 2010

My Favorite Basketball Team

My favorite basketball team is the LA Lakers.  I have always liked them since I was six years old when I first began to play basketball.  There are many reasons why I love the Lakers. One, I love the colors of their jerseys which are purple and gold.  These colors are probably my favorite combination of colors if I had to choose. another reason I like the Lakers is because of the prestigious history they have.  All throughout the years they have been a championship contender or somewhere near the top of the standings of the NBA.

My last and most important reason for why I love the Lakers is because my favorite player, Kobe Bryant, is the star player on the team.  Kobe is one of the greatest shooting guards ever to play the game of basketball.  He can do whatever you need him to do on the court.  Kobe can score, assist, rebound, get steals, or just to name a few of his many talents.  However you had to narrow down one aspect of his game that everyone seems to admire is his ability to stay so calm under pressure.  You usually notice how calm he is when the game is on the line and he consistently hits last second, game winning baskets.

No comments:

Post a Comment