Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Topic of My Fye Class

In my Fye class we were talking about what type of business I would start if I was an entrepreneur. I would start a sole proprietorship. This is a business that is controlled by a single owner.  There are many benefit to starting a sole proprietorship. For example, you have total control of the business and don't have to listen to anybody else's opinion if you don't want to.  Another reason I would start a sole proprietorship is you wouldn't have to share the profit that I earn once the business is up and running. However all these benefits are nice but i do have to overcome some obstacles to over come to start this type of business.

One is the limited resources and money that could use at my disposal. I would only be able to use my money and my resources  since I would not be working with anybody else.  Another obstacle may be the limited opinions I could use to run my business. Since I'm working by myself I have nobody to tell me if I should do anything differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment